The Avions of Northridge is St. Albert’s most saught after modern home community. Designed and built with quality by Sarasota Homes, The Avions of Northridge are the perfect opportunity for first time buyers, downsizers, and investors. Nestled in St. Albert’s chic neighbourhood, Northridge, this location features lakes, walking trails, and a convienient positioning for quick access to the Anthony Henday. With many ammenities near by to enjoy, you’ll love calling The Avions home!
Sarasota Homes designed The Avions with you in mind! These attached Urban Homes come in 4 different floorplans to suit your needs. Select either a 3 bedroom model or a 2 bedroom model, in which both rooms are master suites. Next, choose to have your kitchen at the center of your main floor, or off to one side. It’s your life and your home, your home should fit your lifestyle! With a long tandem style garage, there’s plenty of room for 2 cars inside. The spacious garages are punctuates by a 25’ to 30‘ long driveway to accommodate personal and visitor vechicles. If that wasn’t enough, each unit features a spacious deck to enjoy the outdoors, with 18 of the 28 units backing onto a lake. The modern exteriors, which are complimented by completed by front yard landscaping, are sure to wow your guests before they even step in the front door.
- Located in St. Albert‘s scenic Northridge, this new area combines quiet country side with the ease of downtown city amenities
- 28 Unit Attached Urban Home community, featuring spacious square footage, designed by St Albert’s top quality community builder Sarasota Homes
- Select units back onto a beautiful lake area
- 4 different floorplans featuring either 3 bedrooms or 2 bedrooms in which both are master suites
- Tandem double-car garages offer ample room for vehicles & storage, punctuated by a 25’ to 30’ long driveway to accommodate personal & visitor vehicles
- Completed front yard landscaping compliments the modern exteriors
- Pedestrian & public transit focused new development of Ville Giroux directly across the street
- Close to a quick access to Edmonton through the use of Ray Gibbon Drive & Anthony Henday